We fully understand that our patients will be concerned about coronavirus (COVID-19), and we want to assure you that, we are very closely monitoring the evolving situation and following the guidelines as issued by the UK Government, Public Health England and British Dental Association.
After reviewing government advice, we will now be providing a limited service and implement the following guidelines:
- all check-ups and routine treatment will be cancelled.
- sorry no new patients can be registered or seen.
- members of staff where possible will be available to talk on the phone to ascertain any dental problems or emergencies that may arise, and then if needed we will do our utmost to arrange emergency appointments.
- we will also be checking to see if patients have any of the symptoms from the government guideline that may mean they should stay home and not come to practice.
- we are anxious to adhere to social distancing guidelines where possible to protect our patients and all our families.
If you wish to discuss further, call our Practice Manager Michelle O’Malley on 0207 436 2077 she will be happy to talk to you.